Friday, December 16, 2016

#FianceFriday: MaryBeth & Ginger

MaryBeth + Ginger: October 2017


How They Met:

I trained MaryBeth when she started working at Old Time Pottery.


How She Asked:

We always go out to Freeman Park, with our animals or with friends and cookout. So, it was a normal weekend heading out and we stayed out there all day. When the sun started going down, we had a bonfire burning and I was playing cornhole with a friend. MaryBeth asked if we could take a picture together... I was all for it. I love taking pictures! She kept facing me and I couldn't figure out why. When I saw her reach for her pocket and get down on one knee, I instantly knew. I was so ecstatic and too excited. Before MaryBeth could even really get anything out, I screamed and said "Yes!"


The Wedding:

Ginger and MaryBeth plan to have a beautiful fall wedding in October 2017. The "I Do!" will take place on the JW Brooks deck of The RiverRoom with a reception inside. We are so excited to see what these beautiful brides will do to transform The RiverRoom into their dream wedding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment